Here is a list of items your lender may ask you for. Be prepared to get your loan fast!
*To verify the amount of money you earn (any or all that apply to you and every person signing the loan):
1. Copies of personal tax forms for the last two to three years.
2. If you are self employed, W-2 forms or business tax return forms for the last two years.
3. Copies of two months pay check stubs from every person signing the loan.
*To verify Funds (any or all that apply to you and every person signing the loan):
4. Copies of you last four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
5. Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, e.g., a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
6. Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
7. Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support, pension, etc.
*To verify your debts (any or all that apply to you and every person signing the loan):
8. List all Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts of any outstanding balances.
9. List all Lenders, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans-student loans, car loans, etc.
10. Addresses where you have lived for the last seven years, with names of landlords if applicable.
If you have any questions please feel free to call any of our perferred lenders from our perferred lender list.